Perfect 7 is a fast growing K-Beauty E-commerce based in Malaysia and Singapore. You will play a key role in enabling growth in these emerging markets by owning the marketing strategy to build the brand and generate sales.
Perfect 7 is committed to every employee and provides access to equitable opportunities. We are a professional team with a high-performing culture that emphasizes on continuous improvement. We spur one another towards bringing out the best version of oneself.
1) Regional Digital Marketing Specialist (Full time, remote position)
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for Perfect 7’s regional marketing strategies to realize a successful brand aligned marketing strategy and communication plan, to drive and support the overall sales activities, create awareness and engagement for multiple K-Beauty brands, as well as driving branding performance. We are looking for someone who naturally blends being a team player with leadership qualities, and the right candidate has a deep passion for beauty, storytelling and excited to introduce our K-beauty brands to new audiences!
- Develop go-to-market strategies and run entire marketing function for Malaysia and Singapore markets
- Take ownership of the full-funnel B2C marketing strategies of the company across paid media, organic, content marketing, influencer marketing and sponsorship
- Manage and create the content on social media platforms (including Instagram, Facebook, Google, Tiktok, YouTube), and increase the size of community as well as engagement
- Lead influencer strategies and livestreams to drive new traffic and increased brand awareness
- In-charge of the copywriting for various digital platforms
- Manage the communication with brand owners and platform account managers
- Manage e-commerce stores and update site’s content
- Manage offline stores marketing & branding activities
- Monitoring and analyzing website traffic and user engagement to continually improve online presence
In this position we are looking for someone who has the ability to work on own initiative and with proven problem solving skills. You should have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders with a highly flexible approach. You should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and eager to learn and experience new platforms, technology and industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business/marketing or communications
- 4-5 years of branding, digital marketing and communication experience, beauty and IT industry experience preferred
- Shopify or Wordpress experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with all different aspects of marketing: Social Media marketing, Influencer marketing, Digital Ads, Livestreams, E-commerce and other creative lead generation
- Proven success in the area of Marketing & Communications across multiple channels
- Excel in fast paced environment with great multitasking skills and ability to focus on details while being able to think big picture and strategy at the same time
- Up-to-date knowledge on digital trends and social media platforms
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, other Asian language an advantage
- Eager to learn and experience new platforms and technology
- Self-starter with lots of initiative; ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Goal-orientated strategic thinker but also willing to execute and roll up your sleeves
- Highly creative and skilled in originating creative concepts
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now by indicating the job title on the email subject!